(Reuters) – Poland will be taught about Germany’s permission to send Leopard tanks to Ukraine and can hold to level-headed provide them whether or now no longer Berlin has the same opinion, its prime minister acknowledged on Monday.
WEAPONS AND DIPLOMACY
* Germany’s acclaim for the re-export of Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine is of secondary significance as Poland could perhaps send those tanks as a part of a coalition of nations even without its permission, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki acknowledged on Monday.
* European abroad ministers, meeting on Monday to focus on abet to Ukraine, pressed Berlin to let worldwide locations send German-made Leopard tanks, after Germany appeared as if it would delivery the door to such shipments by allies.
* Russia and Estonia downgraded their diplomatic relatives and expelled every other’s ambassadors after Moscow accused Tallinn of anti-Russian policies. Latvia also expelled Russia’s ambassador in cohesion with Estonia.
* Russia’s defence ministry acknowledged on Sunday that its forces were bettering their positions in Zaporizhzhia region, a southern a part of Ukraine.
* The top Russian-installed reliable in the occupied functions of the Donetsk region of jap Ukraine acknowledged he had visited the city of Soledar that Russia claimed to had captured earlier this month.
* Reuters couldn’t independently take a look at the battlefield reviews.
UKRAINE ANTI-CORRUPTION MEASURES
* The head of President Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s birthday celebration acknowledged on Monday unhealthy Ukrainian officials would be jailed, after a deputy infrastructure minister changed into as soon as held on suspicion of graft and a newspaper accused the militia of overpaying suppliers.