- GameStop (NYSE: GME) has launched the on-line hosting of NFTs minted on Immutable X, an Ethereum Layer-2 protocol, on its NFT market.
- Beforehand, GameStop shared its plans to companion with Immutable X in February this one year.
- Moreover, the partnership will allow every platforms to present eco-effective NFTs with 100% gasoline-free and carbon-neutral minting and trading.
Tens of millions of gamers throughout the US will create access to unfamiliar Web 3.0 games and NFT gaming sources, on the muse hosted on Immutable X, thanks to this partnership. Immutable’s collaboration with GameStop will play a truly valuable role in onboarding original gamers to Web 3.0 gaming.
GameStop NFT is bringing Web3 gaming collections to the masses with @Immutable. Let’s plug - https://t.co/0xkZpvB7r2 pic.twitter.com/xmInFbjeZ9— GameStopNFT (@GameStopNFT) October 31, 2022
GameStop NFT Marketplace, Now Offering Web 3.0 Video games
GameStop has expanded its crypto partnerships since sharing its plans of constructing an NFT market in January. The earn sport retailer partnered with Immutable X in February and launched a $100 million Constructing Fund. The fund impressed sport builders to present on Immutable X and the NFT market.
GameStop later printed the beta model of its NFT market in March this one year. The earn sport retailer integrated Loopring, a ZK-rollup Layer-2 protocol, to launch the beta model of the market.
Finally, GameStop formally inaugurated its highly anticipated NFT market, utilizing Ethereum, in July this one year. The Ethereum integration allowed GameStop to purpose more gamers in the NFT gaming build.
Alternatively, since integrating Ethereum, the GameStop NFT market has only supplied digital art work and collectibles. Bright in GameStop’s scheme to keep a acquire foothold in the NFT gaming world, many in the Web 3.0 community questioned its systems.
In the fracture, GameStop is now in a space to host a collection of Web 3.0 games following the blending of Immutable X.
Right here’s what GameStop’s Immutable X integration supplies:
- GameStop’s NFT Marketplace will formally host Web 3.0 games and NFT collectibles built on Immutable X starting November 1st. GameStop users alongside side GameStop Powerup Pro loyalty people will have access to any sport on the Immutable X community by process of the protocol’s world snort book.
- The Immutable X integration will release access to main Web 3.0 games, alongside side Gods Unchained, Guild of Guardians, the Illuvium lineup, and more.
- Since Immutable X advocates eco-friendliness, the partnership will allow for 100 p.c gasoline-free and carbon-neutral minting and trading on the NFT market.
GameStop is one amongst the effective digital gaming communities in the world with over 50 million users. This partnership is a step in the shiny course for Immutable because it stays committed to bringing the next billion gamers to Web 3.0 gaming.
Robbie Ferguson, President and Co-Founder of Immutable X, shared his excitement about providing the GameStop community access to tens of millions of extra NFTs. The president added that he’s taking a explore ahead to constructing the manner forward for Web 3.0 gaming with GameStop.
Extremely blissful to lastly advise that @GameStopNFT Marketplace is formally LIVE on @immutable.This is a huge step in making safe possession accurate for a whole bunch of tens of millions of gamers.PTTP(1/n) pic.twitter.com/f4CJsdGxFe
— Robbie Ferguson